Thursday, April 28, 2011

St. Clair Beach & Journey To The West

Easter holidays started pretty well with a day at St Clair beach.
We actually planned to take the shuttle bus there,
but unfortunately,
it was Easter and of course,
there won't be any bus service that day.
How Sad!!

Thats alright,
no bus,then we can just walked there!
Not all of the groups are joining our walking group,
some prefer to take a taxi there.
*actually I would rather take a taxi if I knew they are going to take!!!*

Huh,5km of journey should be ok for me,
somehow I ever joined the cross-country of my secondary school.
so that took us 1 hour to reach the beach,
cause we visited the Gypsy fair en route from Octagon to the beach.

And finally,
we made it!! YAY!
The beach doesn't look much different from beaches in Malaysia.
but,two quite obvious differences are--It is pollution-free here and the water is freezing cold!
Nothing much we can do on a beach,
so we snapped lots and lots of stupid photos.hahaha
So now,sit back and enjoy some photos taken =)
Jenny's jump shot

My jump shot

Our Jump shot! =)
*Yea,the best thing we can do is take jump shots*

Daren's dancing+jump shot

Look at Tiong,how sexy he is~ hahaha

I <3 Karen,Sueny and Cindy! =)

Trying to capture a photo of lonely~

Another shot

Her effort to act like a model was to no avail.haha

Somehow,I like this photo 

Drama King! and Kungfu Queen! haha

oolalala @@

After St. Clair beach,Thank God we went back by taxi instead of walking back.
Phew~

Went to the church at night and anticipating for the choir as we are going to do a capella tonight.
It will be a very nice song!!
yes and indeed we did a great job!
The song was so nice and it is just as what I am expecting.
I just wanna shout out loud here,
I ENJOY SINGING IN THE CHOIR PRAISING THE LORD!! AMEN!

After coming back from church,
it's packing time,
yet Im so so so so lazy to pack my thing.
So I went online and uploaded photos of the beach,
and commented and bla bla bla.
Just before I realise time passed so fast,
It's almost 11 and I still haven't packed a sh*t!
Luckily,I'm kind of a pro in packing stuffs for a trip that I get into bed bout 12 with all things packed *proud of myself!* =)

Monday...6.45am...OUSA building.
Waiting for the bus in the cold cold weather.
It will be a 10hour long journey to West Coast.
so I can make good use of the time by sleeping =0

Spent most of the time in the bus throughout the trip,
Visited some of the most spectacular site of New Zealand,
had some crazy moments with friends,
stress-free,
back-ache,
met some new friends,
ate some good and nice food!
and AWE'D' by the beauty that nature can create!!
There's always light of hope at time of despair. 
This picture proves it.

Every photo is a drawing,and this is a nice one =)

Lake of Mantheson, the lake of reflection




Compare these two photos (the above and below), can you differentiate which is real and which is fake?
This is life-real or fake? It takes time to know.



I love this pic to the max.The tree brings out the life of this photo.

Franz Yhosef Glacier 
(it's quite disappointed as we are running out of time to go and have a closer look at the glacier :( )

Can you see the rainbow in the midst of the water?

Spare the rod and spoil the child.
hahaha yuh feng,nice expression!

Haha,this is the nicest shyt photo according to Danny.

This reminds me of my hometown.

This is another nice photo.
It gives me a feeling of 'being alone' indulgence. haha

Mind relaxation~

Pancake rock pathway




Mt.Cook

It's another piece of magnificient drawing.

Breathtaking

So there it goes my Easter Hols,
its time to get back to study after so much of relaxation and fun.
Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures =)
See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment