Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Freedom~

Busy preparing for two tests for the last whole week.
To be honest, I never spent such a long time preparing for any exams.
And now its just a test and it takes my whole week away!!
Why??
the answer is simple.
It's Uni life. Even one little mark counts.

Celebrated Yuh Feng'd birthday last Saturday after CELS test,
yet the photos still in my camera,
I am just too lazy to upload it.oops Sorry.
Looking at my friends turning 20 one by one,
and my turn will be soon,
I start to think of my future.
My future career,family and life.
Too early for these??
Nah,
Some of my friends had already get married and had their own children.
But from what I have learned from a drama,
the future thing just let the Future Lisa to decide.

Finished my last test before Easter break,
guess it is time to really have a good break.
First plan after test is to go for shopping theraphy!
Yay!
Its finally my show time! =)

Quote of the day:

I'll be strong,
I'll be wrong,
But life goes on~




No comments:

Post a Comment