Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday

"Were you there,when they nailed him to the cross?
 Were you there,when they nailed him to the cross?
 Sometimes,it causes me to tremble,tremble,tremble.
 Were you there,when they nailed him to the cross?"

On this day,
Jesus gave his last breath,
and together with our sins,
he was raised from death,and seated at the right hand of our Father.

Today,the choir is going slow and softly.
With soft music background,
we sang out loud our gratitude and love towards Jesus,
who died for us on the cross.
And I am so grateful that I get the chance to carry the cross for Jesus.
Amen!

People cried,
they are touched,
touched by the lyrics,
by the melody,
and by our voices that's full of feelings. =)
so do I. =')
Praise be the Lord! 

After the service,I was starving =X
Had my dinner before going to Toroa for a gathering.
I smelled a nice and familiar aroma once I stepped into the unit.
Yea,its the smell of home~
They cooked nasi tomato and spiced chicken,
which were so tasty!

Met some seniors there as well,
and so coincidentally,
there is one senior who is from my hometown-Sabah.
and he is from Tuaran,so by chance I guessed he should know my father.
And guess what,yes! He consulted my father since he was young.haha
The world is just so small!!!!

Had some really crazy moments that night,
Funny jokes with my buddies,
Hometown stories with the seniors,
Lecture on life in P2 and P3 with the so called Sultan,
Games,
The seriously and absolutely mouth watering Tiramisu desserts,
and most importantly,
the guitar and music part,
it is just so freaking relaxing~
Music make my day! =)
Seriously,I haven't had such nice moments for quite a long time~

Life's so good with music =D as always~
What music best describe your feelings now?




No comments:

Post a Comment