Saturday, April 9, 2011

Edward =X

Uni life is not necessarily all about study,test and exams.
Undoubtedly,the learning style here is totally different..
NO spoon feeding..
This is really hard for someone like me who had been spoon fed all the way throughout my 19years of education life.
Everything need to be done on your own.
No daddy and mommy beside you to tell you what to do next..
You are absolutely on your own!

But,another not so bad thing is
you have the chance to meet people from all walks of life.
Kiwi,Korean,Japanese,Taiwanese...
Different culture,
different skin colour,
different height,
different fashion style..haha

As an observable person,
one of my favourite 'activity' during a super boring lecture
will be observing people around me.
Observation
#1: "Owh,the guy there is handsome!"(keep on looking)
       (suddenly he turned around)
       (Quickly turned away my head)
       "Phew,luckily he didn't notice"

#2: "Wao,they just sleep in front of the lecturer!"(Can I??)

#3: "Yorr,the shirt is so nice! I must get myself one too!"
      (start to think when is the best shopping time)
      (budgetting in my head...should I get myself a pair of boots too?)

#4: "What's the time now?"
      (What?! Just now it was 9.05, and its now 9.08 only?)
      (Is the clock not working??)

#5: "Alright Lisa,you need to concentrate now!"
      (Looking back at the lecturer,lecture notes......)
      (Wrote down some notes)
      "Jenny,do you want to go shopping this Saturday?"
Hahahah!!!

After a month of observation,
I spotted someone who really do look like Edward Cullen!
Hahaha,honestly speaking,I don't really like to watch Twilight,
and Im not really interested with Edward,
but my coursemate who look like Edward in someway,
just happen to attract my attention.haha
I don't know what's his name,so I just call him Edward.

Alright,for those who is suspicious with my taste on guys,
Believe me please,
cause most of my guys and girls friends agree with me.
They say he is handsome too!
I mean the guys say he is handsome as well! haha

So this so called Edward guy becomes one of the hottest topic among our gang.
We were like comparing who sit nearest to him,
or who is in the same lab with him,
or anything else.
OMG,
even one of my friends draw some comic series of him,
and that's a 'he',
but asked by a 'she'.
Haha.

Wondering when will this Edward becomes a past tense,
being replaced by some other people.
Maybe some Asian stars this time?haha
Well,just give me some more time,
for me to figure out if there is any hidden stars in my course.*wink*

So Uni life isn't actually that bored~
If you can find the fun out of it,
with a gang of friends.
Enjoy it and have fun! =)

Bored of lectures?


Spot where's Edward! Haha actually the so called Edward guy doesn't really look like Edward in this picture.
He looks much more nicer. =)



 Joke of the day:

A duck entered a bar and asked the bartender,
Duck       : Any bread?
Bartender: No.
Duck       : Any bread?
Bartender: If you keep on asking me if there is any bread, Im gonna nail your beak to the bar!
Duck       : Any nails?
Bartender: No!
Duck       : Any bread?

Hahaha..cheeers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment