Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shopping Theraphy

After weeks of dating with my books,
it's finally time to 'ditch' my books aside
and have a shopping therapy with my bunch of girl-friends!

My shopping list:
1. Winter jacket
2. Boots
3. Some tee shirts

Our first stop--Kathmandul
We were there for almost an hour.
Trying on a few kinds of winter jacket.
We seriously do look like stuffed potato in some,
but when we come to the nice one,
there is no size for us!
WHAT??!!
So we bought NOTHING there.

Second stop--Number 1 Shoes
Its some 'boots' time.
I tried and tried and tried,
OMG! There are so many choices,
but I have limited budget,
so I need to choose the best among the best,
What a hard decision...
If Karen was here,she will sure to ask me to buy all.hahaha
Alright,I'll choose this,
and that one,wait for me,
I might be back! =)

Third stop--Glassons
All of us bought lotsa things there.
Jenny is the shopping queen of the day,
yea she beat me =X hahaha
Bought a leather jacket which I look quite stylo in it.
And Jenny bought...
winter hat,tube dress and long sleeve shirts.
Great ya?hahaha

Since all of us are starving,
we went for some chinese food at Meridien food court.
Without wasting much time,our shopping continued.

Next stop--Rubi
Went to search for some boots,
but unfortunately,none was spotted.

Next--Diva
The shopping team left me and Jenny only,
as most of them are tired.
We weren't as we have got enough practice from Miss Karen! hahaha
yet,we bought nothing there as well
since none of the things there are on our shopping list.

N-stops--Cotton On
Cotton On was my favourite shop.
yet the choices here weren't many,
So guess what,yea there wasn't one more shopping bag on our hand when we walked out
though i searched and searched.

Next--Jay Jay
I remembered the first time I stepped in this shop,
The smell of urine was so strong!
That's why it left me a bad impression.
The second wasn't good too.
The shirts are like,ermm..a bit childish. I mean the cartoon on the shirt.
So of course nothing again!

Next--Farmers
Thought of buying some tees here since I haven't buy any.
Yet I just realised that all clothes here are mainly for aunties.
So basically I walked in,
look around,
and went out.

Finally,we stopped by New World to buy washing powder and there it goes our shopping day!
I was totally exhausted when I got back.
yet it is so satisfying!

However Mission NOT accomplished.
No worries,
It will be my show time again next week! =)

2 comments:

  1. walao!!! if u din mention here i also wont notice that i bought more than u....
    this shouldnt be ><
    should control myself nxt time!!!
    TT

    but Karen,I still wish that u were here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..you bought more than me.now baru kau tau..hahahah
    Ya Karen,you barulah the real shopping queen!!haha

    ReplyDelete