Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Lent

Having prepared myself for Good Friday and Easter for more than a month,
I tried hard to keep myself away from anything bad,
away from gossip,
away from having bad intention,
away from scolding others,(yet I kept on asking people to jiak sai..ooOpss)
away from being angry with others...

On the other hand,I need to
Be helpful,
Be forgiving,
Be more faithful,
Be friendly,
and BE YOURSELF!(pathetic? Nah,not really)

I had a severe incurable disease called LAZY,
in which sometimes I am amazed with how lazy I can be.
I am never lazy in giving myself a thousand and one excuses not to study,
I enjoyed being stress free,
but that's just not gonna work here.
No Study=Say Bye Bye to NZ

So I set myself a goal that is to get rid of this 'disease' during the lent month.
I ain't sure whether I did it,
but I think I might be able to bid goodbye to Lazy as time passes by.
Study isn't really that stressful,
It can be fun,(owhkay,im just kidding)

Besides being more hardworking,
somehow,I am able to keep myself from gossiping that often,
though there were times when something really pissed me off,
that I can no longer tolerate with,
and I will burst everything to my friend.
Then I will be alright =)
So gossiping isn't really one of my interest,
but last night what happened in one of my friend's room was an exception. (hahahhah!!)

Lent is a month of reflection.
Be calm,and ask yourself,
Have you become a good disciple of Christ?
Have your attitude reflected your life as a Catholic?
Have you done things that will please God?
Have you forgiven others as how Christ has forgiven you?
Have you prepared yourself for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

May God bless you and enjoy your Easter holidays! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment