Tuesday, March 29, 2011

They make my day,what about yours?

Feeling exhausted after doing half way of the glm,
Its time for some dreaming and relaxing thingy.
Photos tell stories,thats just so true.
Looking back at all those photos taken in my camera,
I just realised that the frequency of my ss pics taken is getting less and less.
What does this mean?
I don't know~
Browsing back at the photos,
different reactions appeared when looking at some of the photos.
Deleted some,
Laughed at some,
Thinking at some,
Wondering when i took some....haha
So if you are down or bored at the moment,
I bet the following photos can make your day as they have made mine!
Enjoy!!
*To people in the photos,Sorry and cheers!! ^^haha

Starters




Kap-ing liang zai

Act cute ><
Ki-siao-ing while waiting for ktm
cheeze~~

Wei,cari gaduh ke??

MAINCOURSE
Sleeping beauties =)




Smile =) somehow due to camera effect,its cute! =)

Uhmmm..~~~

Hey!! 

Haahahhahahah!!! LMAO

huh?

Wahliao!~

ArGHH!!!

Wahr,cf nice pose weyh..haha

Desserts

Bluek =P

Argh I cant fit in.

So sloww~~

Crazy~~

Hahahaha!!

Nice~

Err??...


Where should i start from??

0.O


A.C




Haihz..

Acting like models..

Pity nyerrr~~

uuuu~~I want to go back...
Ok..one last photo which never fails to make me laugh..and Sorry KAREN =P
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I've got big eyes too!!!
haha


Hope you enjoyed it and people,don't kill me =)
Thank you!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment