Monday, March 28, 2011

Please T__T

Oh please,do you really need to treat me in such way?
I am just a girl, an ordinary one.
I know someone has warned me before,but I dont know that you are so violent!
I just came here,just a month! and you have shown all your true faces.
You are just so ridiculous!!!
When I was back in Malaysia,you weren,t the same as now.
Ya,maybe different place,different character..I don't know.
In Msia,when i needed you
at nights when I cant sleep,
at days when i cant study,
at time when I am down,you weren't always there for me.
You were so gentle back then,
though there were times when you were angry.
but that never last long.
But why,whY,WHY???
You have changed now.
At first,it was still tolerable.
But now,it wasn't the same case at all!
To be honest,sometimes I don't dare to go out just because of you!
That day,I was pity enough to walk back alone.
yet you still play a fool on me!
I was like a crazy woman shivering all the way back to college..
I might somehow look like the little girl who sell matches 2.
But yea,I know,thats your duty and mine is to protect myself not to be hurt by you..
But can you please behave well next time and really give me a warning before you get angry?
Oh Wind~
Please behave and don't blow my hair all over my face,
you create hurdles of challenges for me to go for lecture,
don't be so strong or at least give me a warning first. =)
Thanks~
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment