Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nostalgia

Lying on my bed,my mind starts to recollect what had happened in the past.
Is this a symptom of homesick? nah~ I dont think so,even my father says im such an outgoing person.
Maybe it is just a random thought.
I have spreaded my wings to a foreign place.Initially,I really do love here,its so peaceful and pretty! =)
BUT...Boredness comes silently,maybe its because I have settled down myself and I know Im here to study,study and nothing else?.
Things are no longer like before....

No Durian secara besar-besaran


No random Daytona =(


No ss-ing during lecture + no short hair

No driving
No Dim Sum
No Roti canai at Bistro
No delicious and cheap Asian food.
No Sunway Shopping =(
No Sakae sushi
No steamboat
No Class photo
No random outing
No person tying funny hair =)
One of the most important is NO KARAOKE!!!!
No Totally Spies==
Can we have such fun again??

So now things have changed but memories stay =)
Having great time with great people is such a great pleasure!!
But who knows 4 years later i'll be missing my time here in Dunedin..God knows =)
Going through the time rocket,my memory goes back to the last visit to Singapore with my family..

My family and relatives <3
At Universal Studio
Ss-ing again =X

Besides my family,and also my gang of besties in KK,who are now in different part of the world,while some are still sien-ing at KK..haha

Me,Sue lyn n ah lai
Karaoke session!!
Besties =)
Person with interesting story!
US!!
Another memorable stuff is the last gathering of 38 gang before we fly to own destination--KL trip
We did lotsa crazy stuffs together,as friends!! We went for midnight k,which is actually my decision and they all followed with sleepy eyes =)
Pillow fight in the hotel which is seriously painful,and heart attack which really make all of us scream out of our lungs!!haha and the cicak on koid's hand==
haha,just lotsa fun we had and really do appreciate it!
38 besties =)

Karaoke!! Midnight and get lost and come out from parking lots!!

another shot

Nice^^

Rotate your head please..hahaha

Mission! =X

Girls power!

Awww!!Just miss those moments =')
My best wishes for you guys and best of luck in your future =)
Take care^^

No comments:

Post a Comment