Friday, March 18, 2011

Homesick =(

I was actually preparing to take my nap,but some weird feeling arose all of a sudden.
Tears rolled down my cheeks and I tasted the saltiness.
Yea.its the feeling of homesick.
This is not my first time leaving home,my parents and family.
I spent one and half years in KL but the feeling was never so strong.
Maybe cause I was still in Malaysia,it gives me a feeling of home.
But now,in a foreign country,meeting people of totally different culture,skin colour and hair colour.
I know,I am now far away from my family.
Everyday when i wake up,I'll think if today is a special day for anyone in my hometown..I cant celebrate with them,but i dont want to miss it.
Culture shock..it was explained during orientation.
Frankly speaking,I wasnt really understand what is it until I feel it today.
I miss Malaysia..and I miss my family.
But its just 4 years that i'll be spending here,this is not a chance that everyone can get.
So I know I must make full use of my time here and make my family proud =)
I always said that Im here for my family,and I need to work hard not to disappoint them..
Its not really true!
The reality is Im here for myself.so I must work hard for MY future and surely not to disappoint my family.
Hmm....
Recalling back to my flyday..
My sister needa go to school early in the morning.Before she went for class,she woke me up and say goodbye to me..
I control my tears and ask her to study hard and not to worry so much about her club thingy..
After she went,I cried...
Again,I remembered biding goodbye to my father in the morning before he left for work. I thought im tough enough not to cry but my tears drop uncontrollably.
I just cant stop crying when my father asked me to take good care of myself and must study hard..Anything just give mum or dad a call.. TT
It was finally time for boarding.Again,my mum and I cried. It will be another year before I can go back.
Its time for my independent life.
There I go,in NZ I landed and started my whole new chapter of life...
Thanks mum and dad for buying me all my neccessities that I needed.
My laptop bag

My external hard disc..my brother chose for me..its my favourite color! =)

Sunglasses =)

bb cream and facial gel.haha influenced by daren!

Body cream

My camera!! Thanks mum and dad! I am really happy when you guys bought this for me =)

Nike shoes <3


This is a post of tears..
I miss you daddy and mummy!
No worries..I will take good care of myself and make you guys proud of me!
I know I can do it,and so I will! =')

No comments:

Post a Comment