Sunday, May 15, 2011

A WTH week

This isn't a real good week though I have been quite productive in my study.
Thought that the term test will only be 15 lectures,
Hell yeah,it is actually gonna be 23 lectures!
WTH??!!!
My study plan is ruined,
and I need to reschedule my study time.
When things aren't going to what I plan,
I'm gonna be really pissed of.

Sleeping at 12.30am one midnight,
Forgot what took me to sleep so late,
Movie or fb? But absolutely not study><
Was waken up at 1.30 by the fire alarm!
OMG!! I was so reluctant to wake up,
yet life has no second time,
so rather than saving my sleep,I save my life.
grabbed my keys,locked my door,
going down the staircase with sleepy and grumpy mood,
I didn't realise I was in my short sleeve sports tee.
I was almost frozen standing outside,
Thank God,
it was only 20minutes that I need to bare with the ultimate coldness,
went back to room,
HELL yeah! Can't really get into sleep!
WTH!! I have 8am lecture later!
No kidding man,
There was a second fire alarm!
I felt so helpless,do I have to go out again??!!
Luckily NOT! That's just a false alarm.

The wind is getting so ridiculous one day!
It was almost 83km/hr--My driving speed most of the time.
So it wasn't exaggerating if I said I was literally blown to lecture.
Trees were swaying so aggressively that branches fell.
Leaves were blown everywhere that they hit my face!
WTH! that was painful alright?.
Can't even open my eyes properly, not to mention talking.
But Thank God I am strong enough to fight against the wind,
and survived all the challenges!
LOL

There was supposed to be a pizza and movie night yesterday,
but due to little participation from our floor,
our R.A was kind of pissed of,
and of course that won't be a good thing.
So people come and kind of forcefully convince us to go for some pizza (at least),
Though I was stuck in the midst of my own hong kong drama,
I showed up,
for the sake of pizza and my RA,
(fyi,the pizza is NOT FREE.haha)

But seems like this is not only a WTH week for me,
for some of my friends as well.
Yea,of course as the test is just around the corner.

However,if this is a WTH week,next week will surely be a good week.
Things always get better,I truly believe in this=)
Good luck in the upcoming test and finals!
Lets Rock It!!
What we are today comes from yesterday,and our present thought builds up our life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment