Sunday, May 29, 2011

M.O.D.E

Game mode----Dead XX

Movie mode---- Hibernate

Drama mode----Shut down!

Facebook mode----Log off

Blogging mode----Sleep

Shopping mode----Lock


(These are my warriors to fight the war with me!)
Eating mode----Triggered

(Seriously,I don't even bother to tidy up my bed.So this will be how my bed look like throughout the exam period)
Sleeping mode----24/7

(Shoes,slippers and sandals are here and there)
Lazy mode----Switch user


(The messier the better.hahaha)

So now RESTART the Study mode!! Start fighting!

Welcome back Nerdy Lisa *evil smile*

Have your happy study week =)

*Damn! Should I say Thank You??*

So with the messy condition of my room,
it is predictable the owner of it won't be in any better than that.
So not to frighten anyone,
I've decided not to post any of  my photos,
cause some of my friends can't recognise me(the nerdy Lisa)

experiment #1: 
When I walked out of my room,
Daren say 'Hi' to me.
I was so so so damn surprised,since when this 'ki na' becomes so polite?
Say 'Hi' to me somemore?
of course I know something's wrong.
Daren: ehy,I thought you are some other people.
==

experiment #2:
Yuh Feng and Fei Lin asking what's wrong with me,
fringe was clipped up so high,
wearing socks,
wearing cardigan.
yea,I know thats look awful,
but I am kind of a nerd now><
I don't really have much fashion sense.haha



No comments:

Post a Comment