Saturday, May 7, 2011

Simply the Best

During secondary school time,
I had to wake up real early in the morning.
My mum is my alarm clock,she'll shake me until I wake up every day.
Then I'll always pretend that I have waken up,
just to hope that she'll go back to her room,
and I'll lie down and get few more minutes of sleeping time.
Then what I'll hear for the next few moment will be--
(in a high pitch!)--LISA!!!!!YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL,DO YOU?? DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME IF YOU ARE MARKED LATE! WAKE UP NOW!! YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!
And there I goes~~

During lunch time,
she will always be there to send me lunch.
Sometimes,she might be late,trapped in a traffic jam or overcrowding in bank or whatsoever problem,
She will be very sorry and keep on apologising,
that's when my heart melts,
but I'll be just like,that's really alright,
I ain't starving,I can just wait.

When it's time to go back from school,
she'll always be at that particular seat with her whole bunch of aunty friends,
talking and laughing at the same time,
then I will be like a cool yet polite girl,
greet the aunties one by one,smiling~ =)
and stood there waiting for them to finish their stories.(with kind of == expression)

2009's Mothers' Day
It's around 12 midnight,
when my mum get the news that JPA's result was released.
And me,at that moment,has already deep asleep.
All of a sudden,
someone came into my room,
with an excited voice,telling me that
"Lisa! You got JPA!!!You got it!"
With a sleepy voice,I replied"Oh,that's good!"
And again,I laid back on my bed.
My mum was even more excited than I am,
she kept on praising God,
I think that's the best gift from JPA to my mum during Mothers' Day.haha

So in 2010,I was in KL and unable to celebrate with her.
And this year as well,Im in NZ.
Sometimes I realised that distance foster our bonds.
I rarely say I love you to my mum,--because Im too shy to utter the words.
I rarely hug my mum,not to mention kiss..because..yea shy~haha
But I did quite frequent hold my mum's hand,
or in the other way,my mum holds my hand,
when there are many people around,
when we are crossing the road,
when she is afraid of something,
or when she wanna hold me =)

Sometimes I feel that our duty was exchanged.
I feel like Im the mum.haha
There was once when we were skype-ing,
then she told me she planned to buy a new luggage to China,and the luggage is quite big.
But then she is going with her friend,
meaning that she needs to carry her luggage all by her own.
And what makes things worse is that they are going to use public transport all the way from airport to hotel,
So thinking that it will be quite troublesome for her to take such a huge luggage,
I ask her if she can carry it on her own,and considering to bring a smaller luggage.
Then she acts kind of like a kid giving excuses that she might be buying lots of things,
and she should be able to carry the luggage cause it actually wouldn't be that heavy.
After saying this,
then she stopped and think again,
and say--Yea,maybe it will be quite troublesome too.
Haha~ She's just so cute~

She loves nagging,just like all other mums,
What did you have for lunch and dinner today?
Have you done your laundry?
Have you done your homework?
How's test today?
What are you going to do later?
Have you taken your shower?
What had you done today?
What's that in your room?
........
......
...
..
.
That's just her way to show her love <3

Today they are celebrating Mothers' Day at my grandma's house,
and I skyped with them though the line sucks.
This is my grandma.
yea the picture is blurry cause the line isn't good.
And my mum! And again she asked me my whole activities of the day =P

My dad. I miss him =)

Though we don't get to skype too long due to connection problem,
it's enough knowing that they are all good,
That's all what I always hope for,
hope that they are always blessed with healthiness and happiness.
Cause they are just so important to me.

So yea,Happy Mothers' Day Mummy!
Thanks for being there everytime I needed you,
I really do appreciate it! <3
Being a mum is one of the highest salaried job since the payment is pure love~



Interlude of the day:
Miss recognized you as another person,
sorry for that,
ooppss,thinking back bout it was really funny,
luckily I didn't make a shame on myself.
Misunderstood's over and we'll have our own life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment