Monday, May 2, 2011

Perfect

Made a wrong turn, once or twice 
Dug my way out, blood and fire 

Bad decisions? that's alright! 

Welcome to my silly life 

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood 
Miss 'No way it's all good', it didn't slow me down 
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated 
Look, I'm still around 



Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel 

Like you're less than perfect 

Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing 
You're perfect to me! 



You're so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong 

Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead 

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it! 

Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game 
It's enough! I've done all I can think of 
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same 



Oh, pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel 

Like you're less than perfect 

Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing 

You're perfect to me 


The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear 

The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer 

So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time 
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere 
They dont like my jeans, they don't get my hair 
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time 
Why do we do that? Why do I do that? 



Why do I do that?!!


I love this song,
it tells the truth---No one is perfect,yet you are perfect to me =)
That's the wonder of LOVE.
Never live under the shadow of others,
Be yourself! 
They don't like your hair?
They don't like your jeans?
Who cares? Why should we try so hard just to fulfill what others want us to be.
That's just a waste of time.

Change the voices in your head,make them like you instead!

Browsed back on my facebook photos,
Memorable secondary school moments,
taking silly pictures during lessons,
Sports day which bring tears of joy,
The day I left KK to INTEC
buddies were waiting at the airport at 4.30am!(yes it is 4.30 AM!)
Whole group of us snapped lotsa photos,
played wolf at the airport,
Hugs but not tears.
INTEC
Met lotsa new friends here,
the 38 gang which share the same interest and always there for each other,
start of my independent life~
Pre-departure & Day to NZ
The 38 gang went for the last outing before each of us pursue our own study in NZ or Aust,
Crazy moments,
Fun time,
Fly day,
a day of tears-I hate parting,it's such a sweet sorrow.
Today I have a visitor--Nostalgia~








No comments:

Post a Comment