Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sharing

Last night,after hours of drowning in the piles of books,
I went to my 'Primary School' page.
I saw a post entitled--Remember him?
I was so shocked when I saw the details of the post,
he passed away,due to leukaemia.
Though I can't recall if I know him or whether I saw him before,
the one thing that came to my mind was--He is just 20.

When I clicked into his photos,
I saw how he has changed,
from chubby to so skinny,yet the smile on his face never fade.
Few of his recent photos was uploaded by his sister,
that was uploaded after he has slipped into God's hand.
She just misses him a lot!

From his 'about myself' column,
he describes himself as a person who loves to eat,
he doesn't like to walk and he has a reason for this.
He suggests us to visit www.makna.org.my to know more about him.

So there I went,and read his story,
Before I realised my notes were still in front of me,
they were all wet.
He is a tough one!
His story of life is an inspiring and touching one!
At that moment,
I find what I am encountering now is nothing compared to his.
Why am I still complaining how many lectures that I need to study,
how cold the weather is,
how strong the wind is..
He is struggling with life,yet he faces it with a smile on his face.
Tears rolled in my eyes when I saw a picture of him smiling though he was undergoing chemotherapy
His smile touches me,that smile reflects his determination in fighting against the disease,
It's that smile that's going to change my view of perception.

If you are free,please spend some time reading his story,
he is now free of pain,
he has become one of the angel in heaven guarding his family and friends,
he is one of the brightest star--Franco Tan.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment